Residential Carpet Cleaning
Signature Carpet Care has been cleaning homes all across Northern Utah for over 25 years. From the quite cottage to the multi-million dollar home on the bench, we give all of our clients the same respect and high quality service. We are proud to say that we have continued to build long lasting relationships with our customers.
Is It Time To Clean?
Cleaning your carpets is not something that should be put off unless you are moving into or from a house. You really should keep your carpets on a cleaning schedule. In addition to vacuuming at least once a week, you should have your carpets professionally cleaned once a year, this will also help maintain your carpets warranty. Families who wear their shoes in the home and have a number of children or pets should consider having their carpets cleaned twice a year.
- Signature Carpet Care cleans carpets by using the manufacturers preferred method of cleaning, hot water extraction (Steam Cleaning), to help our customers maintain their warranty. With so many ways to clean carpets many people don’t clearly understand how certain methods of cleaning will actually do more damage to their carpets.
We follow the ANSI/IICRC S100 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Carpet Cleaning (S001) that was established in 1991 with the most recent updates in 2011.
- We start off with a high pH (9.0 +/-) detergent and a special additive that only Signature Carpet Care uses to break down the soils in the carpet fibers.
- Our next step is a 215° – 230° hot water acid (4.0 +/-) rinse to bring your carpet back to a neutral state. We ensure that we completely flush and extract all detergents out of the carpet by using 400 CFM truck mount vacuum system.
If your carpets are not fully flushed with a neutralizing rinse and cleaned then you run the risk of leaving the high pH detergents in your carpets. Any detergent that is used to break down soils in the fibers will leave the carpets sticky and attract more dirt. The same can be said for most dry cleaning techniques or home / DIY machines.
3. After we have cleaned and rinsed your carpets we use patented high flow air movers to quickly dry your carpets so that they are not wet for days.
In addition to our standard cleaning services we also have specialty add-on’s such as:
- Acid dye resister protectant that will help protect your carpets from spills and stains that would normally ruin the carpet fibers.
- Neutralizing enzyme to treat pet odors or mold contamination.
Call us today for more details or to schedule an appointment!
We follow the same high quality standards for our upholstery cleaning services and adhere to the IICRC S300 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Upholstery Cleaning – 2000.
When you are ready to have your upholstery properly cleaned you should always find a cleaning technician that has been trained and certified to clean without causing damage to delicate textiles.
Most people are unaware that it is not required for a cleaning company to be certified or trained to claim to be a “Professional Cleaning Service”.
Signature Carpet Care is always keeping up with the industry standards and taking the extra steps to be certified in all services that are offered.
Signature Carpet Care is certified in all specialty services and we understand how to treat, clean and protect your Sectional couches, Sofas, Recliners, Love Seats, Mattresses or any other type of upholstery whether they are Leather, Micro-fiber or any special textile blend.
We also offer the acid dye resister protectant that will help protect your upholstery from spills and stains that would normally ruin the fibers.
We also clean:
Professional Area Rug Cleaning
Our certified rug specialists treat each rug with special attention and the cleaning process is customized for each particular type of fiber, whether natural or synthetic. We will use the proper detergents and dye lockers needed to treat each type of rug. We handle all types and blends such as wool, cotton, jute, silk, sisal, polyester, nylon, acrylic and more.
Your rugs must be cleaned properly to maintain the rug itself and increase the value.
Signature Carpet Care has cleaned rugs from all corners of the world with all types of fibers and blends. In our 25 years of cleaning rugs and carpets we have serviced and cleaned Oriental rugs such as Persian, Indian, Afghan, Chinese and more. We understand how to handle fine fibers that with standard cleaning could easily cause damage such as color bleed or breakdown.
If you value your fine carpets and rugs then you need to hire a professional rug cleaning specialist and not just another “carpet cleaner”. We take pride in our quality and service!
We also offer free pick-up and delivery for rugs to be cleaned in our shop.